Coolum | Kawana Waters | Pelican Waters | Noosa | Noosa Heads
Turn your timber floors from drab to attention-grabbing. Floor is one of the top timber floor restoration service companies operating in the Sunshine Coast. Whether your timber floors need complete or partial timber surface restoration, Floor is here to help.
Residential Sunshine Coast Floor Restoration
Your floors should look good all year round and should be protected from the moisture and humidity prevalent in the Sunshine Coast. Constant use and abuse by family members and pets can take a toll on your timber floors. If your timber floor is starting to look faded and parts of the top coat have deep scratches or are patchy from being worn, it’s time to take drastic action by having Floor sand and refinish your timber floors for you. Keeping your floors well protected will keep the timber planks from being warped, stained, or scratched. The new polish will make it look like you’ve put in brand new floors. You can even choose from health and environmentally-conscious stain options. If you want a new floor look but don’t want to replace the timber, you can even choose a different colour stain than the original to suit your liking.
Commercial Sunshine Coast Floor Restoration
For all your commercial timber flooring needs, Floor has you covered. No matter how big the project is, they’ve got the right equipment and experienced manpower to do your commercial floors. They’ve done thousands of timber floors for commercial and office spaces like government buildings, restaurants, retail shops, and historical sites.
The Floor Team Advantage
Floor’s professional sanding and polishing team is led by Mark Jolley. Mark and the Floor team have what it takes to turn your floors into a work of art. They’ve done more than ten thousand floors and they’ve got about 30 years of experience in the floor sanding and polishing industry. They know the best techniques to apply to make your floors look fabulous without compromising its structural and protective integrity.
- Why Choose Floor for your Sunshine Coast timber floors?
Best prices in the region for the highest quality finish.
- You’ll enhance the value of your residential or commercial buildings by strengthening the floors and making them look brand new.
- They’re fast. They’ll sand and finish your floors efficiently so you can get back to using your home or commercial area as soon as the floor dries. Having decades of experience in the floor sanding and polishing industry means they’ve developed their processes to be as quick as possible while still providing quality finishes.
- You won’t have to lift a finger. You can leave all work to the Floor team once you’ve hired them.
- The rest of your home or office space will stay clean. They will section off the area being restored. The sanding machines they use will have vacuum attachments that will take up the dust from sanding. All the jobsites will be left clean after each workday.
- Customer satisfaction guarantee. They won’t leave until you’re completely satisfied with the work they’ve done on your timber floor.
Don’t risk damaging your floors if you’re thinking of doing it yourself. Hire the professionals. They’ll do the backbreaking work of sanding and polishing. You have a variety of options for the final product to be put on as the protective coat. Consulting with the knowledgeable Floor team to find the right floor products will ensure your newly restored timber floors will last a long time.
If you’re one of the three hundred thousand residents living in the Sunshine Coast, it is Floor’s pleasure to serve you. For perfect timber floor restoration, call the Floor team at 0438 777 561 and email them at email@example.com.
This area about 100 kilometers north of Brisbane is one of the fastest growing regions in Queensland. Originally a place where farming of sugar cane and pineapples were popular, it’s now a centre for retail and tourism. The area is aptly named for its endless sunny beaches which draws about three million tourists every year. There are about three hundred thousand residents that live there. Tourists and residents alike love going to Steve Irwin’s Australia Zoo, Sea Life Centre, the Big Pineapple, and the Majestic Theatre. The area boasts the most individual national parks in a region like the Mapleton Falls National Park, Glass House Mountains National Park, and the Great Sandy National Park.