Timber Floor Sanding
No matter how long you’ve owned your Brisbane property, great looking floors impact how you feel about your home. Floor Sanding Brisbane, now named Floor, has been sanding timber floors for over 27 years from Brisbane, to the Gold Coast & Sunshine Coast. We know how to strip away the years of wear to make your timber floors look beautiful again. We also specialise in sanding timber floors in new homes and commercial spaces in Brisbane.
Floor pioneered an industry leading process in Brisbane, explained below…
Preparation: To get the timber floor ready for sanding the team at Floor can pull up carpet and underlay. We also punch nails and fill nail holes. This gives the Brisbane sanding team the right surface to start reviving your timber floors.
Brisbane Floor Sanding: The sanding process…
- Starts with a coarse angle cut with the Galaxy floor sander to remove excess dirt or build up & bring the timber floor back to bare timber. They repeat this step with medium grade sandpaper angled back the other way.
- Then your timber floor requires a medium grit Trio to get the floor 30% flatter than belt sanding alone.
- We then use a fine sandpaper on the Galaxy in the direction of the grain to remove any cross-grain scratches.
- The next cut is with a fine Trio to remove any chatter marks left by the drum sander.
- To finish, Floor uses an American Square Buff to finely finish the timber floor.
- If required, the team can also perform precision sanding around built in fixtures like kitchen benches to ensure your whole timber floor is flat & clean.
This delivers better results every time. Floor are world class experts, right here in Brisbane.
Call Mark now on 0438 777 561 to arrange your free quote today.